Welkom!

Ik ben verhuisd!!! Mijn blog is vanaf nu te lezen op www.TAARTENkUNST.nl Ik zie je daar graag terug!

My blog has moved!!! You can now find it at www.TAARTENkUNST.nl I would love to welcome you there!



2.6.09

Pinkpop was grrrrrrrrreat!!!!












We had an absolutely smashing day!!!!! The weather was beautiful, some clouds here en there to cover the hot sun, some wind every now and then to cool us off... We arrived just in time to see Kyteman, but he played in the tent and we couldn't see much, so Er and I decided to take a walk around the place. Find out where the toilets are and so..... I bought myself a TOTU tanktop and we tried to sms the boys, but it didn't work.... we found them pretty soon anyway. The best daytime show for me was Madness... hubby enjoyed himself a lot!!! They tried to please (???) the DM fans with their version of Personal Jesus, but it sounded more like an insult....
Anyway, we enjoyed ourselves and hubby even started to DANCE!!!!

Krezip is not my cup of tea, they also tried to please the dm fans with "I just can't get enough", but it was a very very short version, I guess they got enough quickly...
Keane was wonderful, those boys really have power!!! Bouncing around the stage like crazy!!!
Oh...and our dinner....was awful!!! It was some undefinable brown stuff with a peace of bread....luckily we had some foodstamps left so later, Er and I had some "poffertjes", yummieeee!!!!
I had my pic taken at the meet and greet stand.... the boys from Depeche Mode were there.... on a poster.... better than nothing, right???
Er has those pics, I will try to post them here later....
At sunset we enjoyed the wonderful show that Placebo gave away.... I was glad that we "studied" the lyrics last week, LOL.... some of the songs were great to screem your heart out, so I did, Er and I looked behind us every now and then, to see if our hubbies enjoyed it too, but they were like in trance, deeply concentrated, just moving their heads from left to right and focussing on the stage....so..I guess they did enjoy themselves like we did, but in a different way.... I still have musclepain and a soar throat...
We left early, to avoid the crowd, which worked a little, I was hoping for an encore, and they did two!!!! We heard them while we were walking to our car, we didn't hear the message for Dave, though...otherwise I would have screamed along ofcourse..... Thanks Brian, I really thought you would forgot to mention DM and Dave...

I getting a bit tired of translating every post, so.... if you really need a translation or explanation in dutch....just let me know...

3 reacties:

Anoniem zei

waar is mijn dansje dan??????

L4a zei

Nou euh..... onder het woordje "DANCE".... daar staat een filmpje, moet je wel ff op play klikken....

sonja zei

Het was te gek ...zo te zien haha leuk joh...geniet zoveel jullie kunnen mooi en leuke te gekke fóto's xxxx liefs frenk sonja