Welkom!

Ik ben verhuisd!!! Mijn blog is vanaf nu te lezen op www.TAARTENkUNST.nl Ik zie je daar graag terug!

My blog has moved!!! You can now find it at www.TAARTENkUNST.nl I would love to welcome you there!



29.6.09

#147 memorybox
















Dafni's teacher has told the kids she's gonna have a baby, she is not coming back after the summer, so I was already thinking about a goodbye present....and that pregnancy made it a little easier, lol.... a memorybox with a toothbox, a tiny little booklet to write memories in, a little box for the first lock of hair and some babysocks....
I had great fun making this, the box only cost me 1,50 euro and the toothbox is handmade from some chipboard and the hairlockbox is from maya road (used to be a ribbon slides box).
It was actually very cheap to make this but I think it looks nice....

0 reacties: