Welkom!

Ik ben verhuisd!!! Mijn blog is vanaf nu te lezen op www.TAARTENkUNST.nl Ik zie je daar graag terug!

My blog has moved!!! You can now find it at www.TAARTENkUNST.nl I would love to welcome you there!



5.7.09

A present for myself!!!!







Because I reached the 150 projects, I was allowed to treat myself to some scrapgoodies!!! So I placed an order at one of my favorite scrapbookstores and yesterday richard allowed me to go to the Action in Hilversum. We were there for E's birthdayparty but Er and I went shopping for more than an hour or so, lol!!!
I am soooo happy with all that stuff!!!! E and Er surprised me later with a lot of old stuff, like cans, papers and buttons.....thank you soooooo much!!!!!!!!!

1 reacties:

Scrapleentje zei

Hoi Elvira

Mag ik vragen waar je die pins met die harten achterkant vandaan hebt? Die zijn erg gaaf!

Groetjes
Marleen